|Category:||Web Development :: Site Administration|
|Platforms:||Windows | Mac OS X | Linux/Unix|
|Downloads:||total 608, lastweek 0, lastday 0|
Description: WonderCMS is the smallest CMS in the world (flat file). Simple and straighforward. Completely free and easy to install by simply unzipping and uploading to your server.
Founded in 2008 and open sourced in 2010.
- very small in size and works with only 5 files
- one click update
- simple click and edit functionality
- no configuration required, unzip and upload
- lightweight - runs only on a couple hundred lines of code
- simplified code
- custom login URL
- custom homepage
- rebuilt mostly from scratch + MIT license
- better password protection
- no known vulnerabilities
- highlighted current page
- mobile responsive, easy to theme, 404 pages, clean URLs
- page deleting easier than ever
- better SEO support (title, keywords and description for each page)
- (optional) functions.php file includes itself when you create it
- made with PHP, jQuery, HTML, CSS and a flat JSON database
- works on Apache and NGINX
- WYSIWYG editor - Trumbowyg available as a standalone plugin
- simple file uploader available as a standalone plugin
Requirements: PHP 5.5 or above and support for .htaccess. For NGINX, editing the server config is necessary.
Recent Changes: Fixed bug with 'double update' notification (2.4.2 patch). The double notification bug will be displayed one last time after updating.
Install Support: Install and Uninstall
Supported Languages: English
Additional Requirements: PHP 5.5 or higher, support for .htaccess. To use with NGINX or IIS, editing of one sever config file
Create HTML, RSS and XML website sitemaps.
Extract email addresses and URLs from files
SIP Phone DLL
TinyMce Spellchecker Example & Tutorial
Simply extract HTML and Text from any webpage
Convert RTF to HTML
HTML reports: Do what "View Source" never can
VoIP EVO SDK for Windows and Linux
Psychic Unblockable Exit Pop-up Generator
Web platform to manage your code snippets